Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Only for die-hard chocoholics

Bekah was home over the weekend, and although I have been behaving myself VERY well and haven't been eating much sugar, I decided that the occasion warranted making a special treat. So we made these little beauties:




We got the recipe here and here and they were deeeeeeeeeliiiciiioussss! Of course, we ended up with way more cupcakes than any of us wanted to eat (well, that's a lie.  I wanted to eat all of them, but I was able to exercise a moderate amount of self-control), so our home teachees and visiting teachees got a sugar-high this weekend whether they wanted it or not.

2 comments:

  1. MMMMMMmmmmmm, those look DELICIOUS! Now I want to make them and eat them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm...wish we lived closer! Those look mighty good.

    ReplyDelete