Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Christmas and a cruise

Since we're already almost halfway through February, maybe I should get my Christmas post done.  (Before long I'm going to be one of those people who sends out their Christmas cards for Valentine's Day.)

It was so much fun to get the family together - that's always the best part of Christmas for me.


We appreciated Jeff, Rachel, and Forrest coming out to spend time with us. I don't think any of those three got much sleep during the time they were here, but it sure was fun to have them!  You can see here how thrilled Forrest was to see us all...



Two weeks after Christmas Dave and I went on our long-awaited cruise.  We actually booked the cruise almost a year ago, so yeah, it was a long time coming!  We got away from the cold and snow in good old Heber, and took in a little of this:





Yep, it felt good.

3 comments:

  1. I'm very jealous of your cruise. Please bring me with you next time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh....I wish I could go on a cruise. Somebody's parents left them behind though...

    ReplyDelete