Tuesday, February 12, 2008

A Snazzy New Look

As a little birthday treat, Bekah and I decided to go to a local salon and get our faces made up professionally. We thought it might be fun to see what someone impartial would do to our faces. I know all of you are fans of The Office, so I think you'll probably remember the episode where Michael decides they should split into pairs and make some good ole fashioned sales calls. Do you remember how Phyllis chooses Karen and then takes her to a beauty salon where they do an ever-so-lovely makeover on them both? In case you forgot, here's a reminder:

Well, I don't think that Bekah and I fared much better than Karen and Phyllis. At the end of the day, we wished that we had just gone out for a REALLY big banana split instead.


Yep. We actually paid money for that.

1 comment:

  1. Haha! It's not that bad . . . I'm just not sure why they chose chocolatey-brown for your blush, Mom. It must have been due to your incredibly tan complexion. Yes.

    ReplyDelete