Monday, November 7, 2011

Fall catchup


Once again I have waited three months between blog posts, so it's time to play catch up.

August and September fun things:

I mentioned this in my last post, but it does count
as an August Very Big Event - Bekah's 20th birthday!
 Celebrated with this awesome Hogwart's cake.  Don't even ask.

Forrest's 1st birthday
It took him a while to get excited about his birthday cake, but when he figured it out, he dug right in!


Craft day with Abby and Megan

They each painted a little cardboard purse, and they were very creative, as you can see! 


We cheered Jake on at a few more races.  
This race was way up in the middle of nowhere in northern Utah.




Rachel and Forrest paid us a visit in Albuquerque, 
where (sadly for Jeff's sake but fun for me!) Forrest took his first steps:



 October Fun Things

My mom was down in Albuquerque visiting for a few days, 
so it was fun to spend some time with her
and Emily's family.  (But sadly no pictures)


A (much too quick) visit to New York
to celebrate Dave's dad's 80th birthday.



 A pumpkin patch and corn maze visit with Rachel and Forrest, 
Bekah, and Abby and Megan:






Also during the October visit to Utah, we went to Jake's race in Indianola, and I helped Nicole paint her kitchen cupboards.  I wish I'd taken a picture of Nicole's cabinet project along the way, but I didn't.  We'll have to wait to see the final product when Nicole puts a picture up.

And last but not least, my kitchen in Albuquerque is finally done!  (Well, still a few little details to go, but it's definitely MUCH, MUCH better!)

 Hurray!




























2 comments:

  1. Busy month. Abby hardly looks like herself in that picture. I'll see you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Kitchen is beautiful Kathleen. I love white cabinets. They are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete