Monday, September 29, 2008

Promised Pictures

About a month ago I said I'd take some pictures of the store with the new sign, etc. Well, I finally did! We finally got the sign up on Saturday, and I think it looks super!

Here's the building with the electric green doors: (please take special note of the lovely stone walkway which Dave labored over in 95 degree weather for many days!)


It's hard to see the doors in that shot, I know, so here's a closeup:


Here's an even closer shot so you can see the fun lettering in the door's window:


And here's a picture of the beautiful bay windows from the inside (I know it's a little dark, sorry!)


And finally, here's the sign out front:


Looking good, don't you think?!

4 comments:

  1. I love the doors, they're SOO cute. Golly, I wonder who the genius was that came up with a logo like that!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love the sign. I like your logo design. And the green doors are fun. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks awesome! I love the green door, and the stone walkway is great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Kathleen, that looks terrific! I only wish I could come see it in person!

    ReplyDelete